Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!

Shortly after our visit with family from MA the Fescoe Crew arrived for more adventures and fun.  Of course we visited Busch Gardens and it was such a nice day!  We spent the entire day there with both kids and everyone did amazingly well.  It was so much fun!  We attempted to go to the Yorktown waterfront on the 4th but we didn’t last long because it was very hot and crowded.  We enjoyed a tasty BBQ at Honey & Papa’s house and finished off the evening with fireworks over Busch Gardens.  This was Ava’s (& Linc’s) very first time watching the fireworks.  She was trembling with fear but she didn’t complain.  When it was over and we were driving home she explained that she did not like how loud the fireworks were but she did appreciate their beauty.  Lincoln, on the other hand, loved the fireworks and even protested when they were over and I put him back in the car.  All in all it was another enjoyable visit and here are the pictures to prove it... 















































Like Father Like Son...

































Lincoln loves him some Zsa Zsa...




























Uncle Chad won this froggie for Ava...





























































2 comments:

Courtney said...

I think a few of the very comical photo's are missing Hah Are you putting the other ones on picasa?

Michelle said...

Yes, I will be putting them on Picasa ;-) It was very tempting to post them here but I decided to play nice and spare everyone.