Saturday, July 25, 2009

Soccer Graduation

Ava had her last soccer practice this morning. She did GREAT! She played the best she ever has; she's definitely warmed up to the sport. However, it was a challenge getting her out the door this morning...she did not want to go to soccer and she said that she doesn't want to play anymore. She agreed to go to her last practice and give it her best. That's exactly what she did!

On our way home we surprised the soccer-star by stopping at Chick-fil-A for milkshakes. She chose vanilla. This is her first milkshake ever!

While slurping on our refreshing milkshakes I asked Ava why she doesn't want to do soccer anymore and this was her response...

"Because I have to do stuff there and I don't want to. And it makes me dizzy."

Go figure.















































































One more thing - she picked out her soccer clothes this morning. She told me she wanted her "black shorts with the white stripe just like Daddy wears on the (el)liptical."

3 comments:

Courtney said...

She can't quit already!! Give it another season!

Erica said...

By the look of the 1st photo, I'd say ballet may be her calling!

Michelle said...

You're so right, Erica! I hadn't even noticed it but she's totally tendu-ing the soccer ball into the net which she's holding onto like a ballet barre.

We'll be trying ballet too, some day! Maybe she'll follow in my footsteps after all...