Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday

Flashback Friday is an idea that I've seen around several different photography blogs. After looking for a certain picture in iPhoto the other day I found myself lost for an hour browsing through all my old pictures. It was so much fun and I felt the urge to share with you. Today is the first Flashback Friday post. I have a folder filled with old pictures...no one is safe...no one is exempt from FB Friday...muwahahahahaha!

Remember Hush (Correction: POUND) Puppies & Nike knee socks?















Since Eric was kind enough to correct me in the comments section I felt the need to post this gem from my Flashback Friday photo album archive :-P

5 comments:

Eric Christopher said...

Pound Puppies...not Hush Puppies...

And I remember them all to well.

Michelle said...

I knew it didn't sound right... THANKS!

Eric Christopher said...

Great...thanks a lot for that one, Michelle.

You should make a point to state that I don't normally dress like that...or stand like that...or hold my head like that.

What in the world is going on with that picture?

Michelle said...

Oh no, Eric, I think the picture speaks for itself :-)

MM said...

But I am safe..LOL Funny I was thinking of doing the same