Monday, May 4, 2009

Zsa Zsa

Zsa Zsa was brave enough to visit us for the past few days! As you can see, we stayed pretty busy. We went for a walk on the trail (surprise) and met a BIG turtle. I was beyond excited about that. I have a lot more pictures of the turtle, if you're interested. We hit up the Farmer's Market where we listened to some music and fed the ducks, fish and more turtles. I'm proud to announce that Zsa Zsa is no longer a Trader Joe's virgin! I think she was pretty excited about TJ's and that made me happy. We even squeezed in a movie. Good times! I cannot believe that when I met Court she had braces and bangs...now we're talking about her senior year of college and what she wants to do now that she's grown up. What happened?
















































































































































0 comments: