I wish I could take credit for this idea, alas, I cannot. I got this idea a while ago from a fellow blogger. Now that Ava is so articulate and expressive I'm going to try to remember to interview her every once in a while to capture what's important to her at these little stages in her life.
It's a little tough to understand some of her answers. I ask her what her favorite thing is about Daddy and she tells me, "playing and laying on him." I ask her what her favorite thing is about Mommy and she tells me, "eating and making cards." Yes, eating. Sigh... I ask her what her favorite book is and she tells me, "the penguin book." The book is actually called "And Tango Makes Three." It's one of my favorite children's books too! I ask her what her favorite movie is and she tells me, "Move it, move it." That's the song from the movie Madagascar. I don't know why she says that is her favorite movie...she's only watched it twice and it's been a long time. I ask her what she wants to be when she gets big and she tells me, "play drums like Caillou." She's into drums lately.
The answers change ever so slightly depending on the day - but this is the gist!
P.S. She doesn't normally move around so much. I think she simply likes to watch herself on camera.

4 comments:
What a cute idea!! Ava is so funny! I totally got the "Move it Move it" movie, I love that movie!! haha
This is adorable, such a cool idea!
So cute!! I gotta do that with Mikaela and Molly when she is old enough?
Great idea
I'm bored on this rainy day...I'm stealing your idea.
Post a Comment