Chris is back to reality this week - he begins his summer semester of classes! He likes summer sessions because he only has 1 class for 6 weeks. It's a quick pace but he appreciates only having to read 1 textbook and his brain appreciates only needing to absorb 1 subject. I really enjoyed his week off last week. He looked well rested for the first time in probably 5 years. His aura was much improved. Now if only I could convince him to go get a hair cut...
We managed to watch TWO movies and eat as a family every night. Chris' cousin and her husband happened to be in town this past weekend as well. It had been 10 years since they last saw each other and it was my first time meeting her (and her husband). We spent a few hours getting acquainted with Linda and Andrew on Saturday and I'm so glad that we did! It's always refreshing to spend time with like-minded individuals. I'm already looking forward to our next meeting (whenever that will be)!

2 comments:
I am coming up soon, I need my yearly Busch Gardens trip!!!
Try Arbonne Baby care.. ABC Baby. they are very hypoallergenic. We cannot wait for our Bush Gardens trip with Mikaela
Post a Comment