I’ve been MIA for a while…guess a newborn will do that to you. I have a lot to write…if only I could remember it all and and find the time to write it. I apologize to everyone who has sent an email that I haven’t responded to yet. I’ll respond eventually!
We had a lovely second Christmas, if you will, with Chris’ side of the family. Yoda, Ninny & Chad made the drive to meet Mr. Lincoln a week or so ago. Of course, they arrived with a trunk full of gifts. Ava was beside herself to be able to celebrate Christmas again.
We weren’t the best hosts to our guests, but they understand…newborn and all. We enjoyed each other’s company and that’s most important.

1 comments:
awww such great pics! I can't wait to finally get up there in a few weeks and see you guys! :)
Post a Comment