In other news, I ended up going back to Urgent Care today. I woke up in pain! My face hurt and I felt like I had a terrible toothache. As the day progressed, my jaw become so sore that it hurt to talk, much less eat. Thankfully, the nice Urgent Care had their “building emergency” under control (it was a broken water line) so they were open for business. It was great! What a beautiful facility and pleasant people. I think they were all in a good mood because of Obama. Anyhow, I have a sinus infection, duh! I was hesitant to go to the doctor because I knew they would prescribe antibiotics which would mean that I would have to pump and dump (breast feeding). Technology is grand though and she was able to prescribe something that is safe while breast-feeding. That was such a relief it brought tears to my eyes. I took my first dose and I’m anxiously awaiting relief…
Linc had a descent day today. He slept almost all day – just woke to eat really. He did dish out a couple cute smiles for the short time he was awake. That was a treat.
I filed for unemployment. I still can’t believe how unbelievable this situation is…
We were supposed to get snow today but we didn’t. The sun shone and the skies were blue. It sure is cold though.
A video of Lincoln is below. He was smiling and talking up a storm before I thought to grab the camera. He was winding down at this point but I still caught his sweet and soft voice at the end. You can also hear Ava’s make-believe language…
And a picture of the sick baby – he fell asleep playing.

2 comments:
OMG so Adorable. Molly is just starting to smile. Glad to see he is doing better. heavy congestion is scary when they are that little. Molly is doing better too. WOW! Ava sound 3years old.( only a few months though) she speaks so clear you would never know she was 2 and a half.
Hope you are feeling better, and Ava and Linc too! His dimples are too cute!
Post a Comment