Monday, September 12, 2011

The Preschooler!

Lincoln is officially a preschooler!  He's finally old enough to go to Ava's old preschool.  He's so excited to call it HIS school now :-)  He wasn't a big fan of the Mom's Morning Out program I had him in last year (& neither was I) but I think he's pretty pumped for this preschool!  We made a few trips to the school last week for orientation, Open House and conferences.  Of course we're both already familiar with the school and the teachers because we spent a lot of time there over the past two years with Ava.  He starts this week and he's really looking forward to it (& so am I).  

Here he is waiting in the hallway for our turn for parent/teacher conferences (he's so silly)...

 He got bored so he decided to make a bowling ally in the hallway...

 Here he is in his new classroom during Open House...



 Enjoying a snack outside before hitting the playground...  

2 comments:

DiDi's Blog said...

He looks likes he's already to go.. quite the little man now...

DiDi's Blog said...

He looks likes he's already to go.. quite the little man now...