Well, a few weeks into Ava's Kindergarten routine and it would appear as though Lincoln has decided to give up his nap. The good news is that both kids are in bed and asleep by 7:00 p.m. Now I'm learning how to schedule our days so that we all keep the little bit of sanity we have left. Chris and I are also learning how to function as a team in the evening with two tired and grumpy children. It takes both of us (and a third person would be even better!) and a sense of humor to be able to accomplish everything we need to do by 7:00 p.m. I can't imagine how we would survive if we were both working or if the kids were involved in after-school activities. I guess we'll figure it out someday. In the meantime, we'll keep doing what is working for us.
Some pictures of our recent activities:
Granny made this toy for Louis and he loves it!
He has a tough life.
My lunch date.
Lincoln is working hard at his independence. The other night I showered him first and sent him on his way as I turned my attention toward showering Ava. I got really nervous when I turned the shower off and realized that it was awfully quiet and Linc hadn't made a recent appearance.
This is how I found him...
He took it up on himself to brush his teeth.
So cute.
However, I had to buy new toothpaste the next day...
See?
Independent (and proud).
On the playground at school...
He loves a good project!
Painting in the garage on a rainy day...
On our way to Ava's school to surprise her and have lunch with her...
She's doing well :-)
Bowling is Lincoln's favorite thing to do.
He just can't get enough of it.
He gets really into it, too.
REALLY into it...






1 comments:
Now that is an interesting move after throwing the bowling ball.. Does it help? Great pictures...Keep them coming...
Post a Comment