It was an exciting trip because Linc tried a few new things:
Lincoln climbed into a dinosaur egg (w/ some help)...
He tried to climb the ropes with Honey, but then changed his mind...
Ava and her BFF had fun on the ropes...
I convinced Linc to try the ropes again and HE DID IT!
Once you get to the top of the rope climb the kids get to go down a long and fun slide while the parents take the stairs. At least, that's how it's supposed to work. Linc has done the slide several times before but he wasn't feeling it this time. He got a third of the way down and started to panic. I had to rescue him. It's a small slide and it's sticky so you have to work your way down. It was rather uncomfortable but I was happy to rescue my boy. Next time I'll give him the choice of the slide OR the stairs...
He quickly forgot about the slide as soon as he hopped onto the Merry-Go-Round. Merry-Go-Rounds make everything better!
Lincoln waiting in line for his FIRST time on the BIG swings!
FIRST time on the BIG swings!
(Not too many pictures of Ava because she was busy running around with her BFF)



0 comments:
Post a Comment