Monday, July 25, 2011

Food

Hi.  My name is Michelle.  I'm a food-a-holic.  

I can't stop baking...  

It could be worse, right?

It would appear as though Ava is currently going through a computer game phase and therefore she can't be bothered with baking.  This morning she found a Pink Lemonade Cupcake recipe that she wants to try while Linc is napping, however, she just informed me that she would prefer to play Webkinz while I make the cupcakes.  Mmmhmm.  Oh well.  At least I have Linc.  He gladly keeps me company in the kitchen...


 Scones for Auntie Maureen...


Oh yeah, also, I totally married the right guy.  Wanna know how I can be so sure?  Because this is what he made me for dinner and dessert the other night...



So, yeah, I like food.

There you have it.

1 comments:

DiDi's Blog said...

MMMMM good!! I'm proud of you Chris and it looks like Linc will be able to cook for his wife too...and Ava, I love Webkinz!!!