Finally! The Moosewood post! If you're a regular "Fescoe Family" blog reader then you've probably heard (er, read) me mention
Moosewood before. I discovered Moosewood about 2.5 years ago when I decided to omit meat from my diet. I had no idea just how much Moosewood would infect our lives...for the better. It brought healthy, well balanced eating to a whole new level. I absolutely love cooking Moosewood meals! They're delicious! MmmMmm good! Originally, I stumbled upon the
Moosewood cookbooks without having realized that it's a real restaurant in Ithaca, NY. As soon as I realized that (which didn't take long) I decided that someday in the distant future I would visit the restaurant to have an authentic experience. When we booked our cruise which was sailing from New York we figured that would be as close as we'll get to Ithaca for a looong time. So we used it as an opportunity to make the culinary pilgrimage
0 comments:
Post a Comment