Evidence of the obsession...
Exhibit A: Pictures of the daily ritual.
Here is Lincoln showing me the DVD case and saying, "Vroom!"
When he's not watching the movie, he carries the DVD case around with him. I catch him staring lovingly at it all the time.

Exhibit B: Videos
"Ka-Chow!"
Lincoln is in distress over Lightening's blown tire during the Piston Cup race!
This is my personal favorite. Listen to the music - Linc mimics the singer's "Uh" line 14-15 seconds into the video. He does this every single time.
I'd like to mention that Linc is usually much more passionate when watching the movie but he wasn't feeling well in those videos. The poor babe has an ear infection and croup (again) so he was a little lethargic. I'll try to get a video of his excitement when he's healthy. It's crazy!
Chris and I are already planning his Cars themed bedroom...
So yeah, Linc has his own BIG obsession. Case closed.

4 comments:
That was so much fun.. thanks for sharing...can't wait to meet him in person..
I'm glad to know that someone got some enjoyment out of it :-)
He is insanely cute! Can't wait to watch Cars with him :) I love that movie too... well probably because I've only seen it once or twice.
Looks like you named the boy right!
Post a Comment