Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wolfpack

Courtney is officially a college graduate! As if that isn't enough she graduated with honors! Chris and I enjoyed a childless weekend in Raleigh (thanks, Mom & Dad) to help Courtney celebrate with the rest of the family. We had a lot of fun! Here are the pictures to prove it :-)

We just entered the RBC Center for graduation (note Chris' snazzy NC State tie!)...















Snack time three hours into the five hour graduation ceremony...














There's Courtney walking in with the school of Management...












She's on stage getting her diploma...












Woohoo! Diploma received!












The Graduate...


















Family...














Dinner time fun. I'd like to note that this was BEFORE the martinis were served...














Kyle & Lindsey...














Look at how relaxed we look without kids running around...














Everyone is extremely proud of Courtney and I'm very excited to see what the future holds for her! Go get 'em, Gigantor!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Such a fun weekend!! I love the little yellow arrows over my head haha

DiDi's Blog said...

Congrats.. we are so proud of her... Know this just the beginning of wonderful things!! Love you..