"I wish if I could have a penguin at my house. He could run around. He would have to be careful though because Lincoln likes to hit things."
I asked Ava where she wants to go on vacation this year and she told me, "Candy Cane Land." In case you're wondering, it's located in NC, "the cold south," according to Ava.
Ava informed me that she would like to go to the moon because she's a "special person", however, she's not interested in traveling via the space shuttle. She asked me if there were any other means of transportation to the moon, "...you know, Mommy, like a really tall tower or a ladder or a big giraffe."
The other night we were leaving Honey & Papa's house and Ava noticed that the moon filled back up...then she said, "We better watch those mice or they'll eat that moon up again!" I think this has something to do with a little story that Papa may have shared with Ava...
Ava is also on a new kick of calling her father, "Christopher," "Chris," and "Christopher Richard." It's hysterical. If he says something of amusement to her then she replies in a motherly manner, "Oh, Christopher!"
This morning Ava came downstairs and told Chris that she would like her chocolate milk. She ended the conversation with, "Make it happen, Chris."
I mean, come on! I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!
It's time for Chris to go back to work. Ava has added some interesting phrases to her vocabulary and I'm certain she picked them up from spending so much time with Christopher. Apparently his vacation was two weeks too long! Her newest one is, "What the heck?!" I'll admit, she has some interesting combos that she has come up with but I will not share them here as they're probably offensive...which is of course what makes them so good!
I'm sure there are many more Ava-isms but that's all I can remember right now.
And because it would be a crime to have two blog posts without a picture...

4 comments:
Don't forget about me. ;D
That's right, Kristen, I guess you make THREE ;-)
Kyle and I are dying laughing over here, those are hilarious!
I want to hear the offensive combos...even if you have to email me them. They have to be great.
Post a Comment