Here it is...
We got rid of the van and we got a Volkswagen Passat wagon. We needed to downsize and we're quite happy with our decision so far.


Here's a picture of Lincoln, taken in the new car, though you can't tell that from the picture alone. He's just cute.
My very first masterpiece on my sewing machine (thank you, Christal, for your patience and the very informative tutorial!)...
We had an awesome holiday and we're hoping for a fun and healthy 2010! Unfortunately, we rang in the new year in a hot and steamy bathroom (get your mind out of the gutter) with Lincoln...croup again...this time it was bad because he was having trouble breathing :-( He's doing much better today but he still sounds bad. We'll try to get him in to see the doctor tomorrow.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:
Awww poor Linc, hope he gets better soon :/ Very cute car, I want a snuggie too, and I didn't know you sew? cool. Happy New Year!
I don't sew. That was my first sewing experiment. My Mom bought me a beautiful sewing machine a few years ago and I just learned how to use it :-/ It's really fun though and I really want to get into it so I can make cute clothes for the kids and whatnot. Let's hope I can figure it all out...
Post a Comment