Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Swim Lessons

Ava graduated to the big kid swim class! Yesterday was her first lesson in the water without Chris or me. Just Ava and the instructor. Honestly, I didn't think she would do it. I was expecting her to cling to me once she realized it was go time. We did our best to pump her up ahead of time and it worked, thankfully. I have to admit that I felt a little pain in my heart as I watched her bravely march away without me...she didn't even look back. She's growing up so fast.

She did great!  She loved it and she's awfully proud of herself (as she should be).  Tomorrow she'll put her skills to the test again!

Here are a few crummy/blurry pics. It's at least a humid 85 degrees in there and I was trying to get pics with one hand while juggling squirmy Linc with the other hand.


































0 comments: