Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Singapore

Btw, Chris made it safely to Singapore. His trip is actually almost over! 10 days go by quickly when you’re having fun. The kids and I are bunking with Honey & Papa while he is away. It’s a party every night!

Ava and I talked to Chris on the phone tonight and he sounds great. He’s having a good time and he’s very happy that he went on the trip. He said it’s very informative and interesting. Surprisingly, the jet lag hasn’t affected him much…yet. Actually, it’s supposed to be worse coming back home. We shall see. I’m sure he’s not looking forward to the “brutal” flight home.

We’re anxious for his return. Ava has had a couple tough moments missing him. She got upset at me one afternoon after she ordered me to go pick Daddy up and bring him home and I explained that I could not do that. She was happy to hear from him tonight on the phone.

I can’t wait to hear the stories and see the pictures! We miss you, Daddy!

0 comments: