I think St. Patrick's Day might be my favorite holiday. Makes sense considering I'm Irish. That's a lie. I'm not Irish, at all. With that said, here's how we celebrated...
Crazy Leprechaun wrecked the house! Notice the shiny "Leprechaun Trap" on the dining room table?
Apparently the mischievous Leprechaun had to take care of business while visiting...
At least the little stinker left us a tasty pot o' gold!
Making the Magical Leprechaun Powder (that Ava forbids me from tasting for fear that I'll turn into a frog)...
Corned Beef & Cabbage in the pot!
(I ate leftover eggplant)
Making Irish Brown Bread with this little crazy nugget...
The making of Rainbow Cupcakes...
TA-DA!
Chris said that he felt like he was eating a clown and I kind of have to agree. Blimey.
After our delicious St. Patty's Day dinner, we went for a stroll around the neighborhood to get some fresh air...
My little leprechauns...




1 comments:
Looks like so much FUN!!!!
Post a Comment