Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bras and Bubbles

I'm sure that most parents think pretty high of their child's artistic abilities and I'm no exception.  Ava is an artist, no doubt.  She draws like a professional and she's a master colorer.  Every morning when she wakes up she helps herself to some paper, a pen and colored pencils.  Currently, her favorite materials are white paper and a black pen.  I can't get enough of her drawings.  I would frame and display all of them if I had the space.  

Recently, her artwork has taken on a certain level of...how should I say?  Anatomy?  I encourage Ava to tell me about her drawings when she's finished and she was all too happy to explain to me that the bird below is flapping its wing, singing a song and wearing a bra with straps and bubbles.  Yes, straps and bubbles.  You read it here.  I think you, too, will notice a theme here...





0 comments: