It's already been a super fun family weekend!
Nice enough weather for a bike ride...
And a walk downtown...
Such a gentleman...
Candy Land!
This was funny. We were in Target and I asked Lincoln (and Ava) to help me pick out a St. Patrick's Day card. He brought the one on the left over to Chris and said, "Ewww!"
Unfortunately, I didn't move fast enough to photograph him staring at the cover of Sports Illustrated and asking, "What's that?" True story.
Oh yeah, and he likes to stand just like Daddy...
Have I mentioned how nice it is to have Chris present on the weekends again? Hooray, again, for being done with his MBA! Phew...







2 comments:
You let Chris come to Target with you? I'm sure he probably totally shot down all of the fun things you wanted to buy! ;-) Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!
Tell me about it! I invited him to be nice...I never expected him to take me up on the offer. Phew, lesson learned. He's a total "budget" downer! ;-)
Post a Comment