Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snapshots

Just some snapshots of my life with the most amazing boy ever...






Lincoln has started asking, "Why?" after EVERYTHING!  I didn't think we'd go through this phase again for a while.  Oh well.  Here we are...

Lincoln: "Watch Ka-Chow."
Me: "No, buddy.  No more today."
Lincoln: "Why?"

Lincoln: "Dessert?"
Me: "No.  You need to eat breakfast!"
Lincoln: "No.  Dessert?"
Me: "No.  Breakfast first."
Lincoln: "Why?"

Me: "Come on, buddy, time to change your diaper."
Lincoln: "No!  I play!"
Me: "You can play after we change your diaper, but we NEED to change your diaper now."
Lincoln: "Why?"

You catch the drift...

2 comments:

Lindsey Fescoe said...

I love all these pictures. The one of him reaching up and pointing at the book on the shelf is my fav I think. It makes me smile :)

DiDi's Blog said...

I love the puddle jumping.. my favorite thing to do, that and playing in the rain.. WHY? just because...