Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Field trip!

I was the helper-parent at Ava's school when we took a field trip!  Much to my excitement the trip was to a local restaurant.  We got a tour of the restaurant and the kitchen from the Executive Chef and then we got to make chips.  It was almost too much excitement in one day for me!  Ava had fun too.

the restaurant...  

the kitchen...


the walk-in fridge (of course, the boys weren't cold)...

following a recipe to make the seasoning for the chips...


teamwork...

shaking the seasoning and chips...

snack time (mmm, chips)...



I just love preschool!  

2 comments:

Lindsey Fescoe said...

I think that one kid is making a move on Ava... is he playing with her hair in the walk in fridge!?!? Uh oh, not good. Someone needs to smack that little hand!!! haha Looks like a super fun field trip!!

Michelle said...

LOL, Lindsey! It's so funny you noticed that too! I don't think Ava had a clue at the time b/c I'm pretty sure she would have been weirded out and said something. I didn't notice until looking through the pictures. He's a sweet boy...it could be worse! ;-)