My New Year resolution is to spend more one-on-one time with the kids. I know I do a lot with them...but I think I could do more. In the future, when I reflect on my time with them, I want to know that I did the best I could do. I'm always running around keeping the house in order that I sometimes forget to sit and read a book with them or to simply color together :-( I hate that. There are a lot of nights that I go to bed thinking, "Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow I'll do better." I don't want to think that way anymore. I resolve to go to bed every night thinking, "Today was great! Tomorrow is going to be great, too!" I think a lot of stay-at-home parents feel this way. It's a tough balance, it really really is. Both kids enjoy doing arts and crafts and so do I! Here's to a new year full of coloring, gluing and painting!
"BROWN!" He's passionate.
(Also, look at all the beautiful circles Linc is drawing these days!)
SPIN ART!! It's baaaaack :-)
(Also, doesn't Ava look sooo old in this picture?)
It's a new year!
Namaste.
1 comments:
I love arts and crafts! I plan on doing Spin Art when I am there, pencil it in :-)
Post a Comment