Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas...in a nutshell!

YIKES!  Who am I?  Why is it taking me long in between blog posts?  Oh, that's right!  It's because I no longer have four hours to kill after putting the kids to bed at night and waiting for Chris to get home from class.  Ha!  Yippee for me!  Also, I haven't been working out.  It's bad.  I'm getting sloppy!  I think I deserve a little break though, eh?  At any rate, we had a marvelous Christmas and a very happy New Year.  Here are some pictures of the festivities...  

Ava's pre-school Fiesta... 





 Christmas at Ninny & Yoda's...

















By the way, the kids did GREAT during our travels to North Carolina!  I still can't get over it!  Let me tell you, we've had some pretty crummy travel experiences with these two...enough so that even before we embarked upon THIS trip I swore we would never travel with them again after this.  No one made a peep in the car trip down there and everyone slept beautifully the whole time we were there.  It was amazing!  What a relief!  I feel like we can do anything now! 


Pictures from Christmas at home and at Honey & Papa's house... 







1 comments:

DiDi's Blog said...

Looks like fun was had by all!! Happy New Year!!