I was helper parent in Linc's classroom this week. I didn't bring my camera because I find it much more difficult and stressful to take pictures in his classroom among all the two-year-olds. First of all, there isn't a good place to put the camera when I'm not using it because those little munchkins will sniff it out and go to great lengths to get their chubby little fingers on it. Also, you can't divert your attention away from the stinkers for two seconds or else someone will take someone else's toy and there will be screaming and you won't have a clue what happened and therefore no idea how to make the screaming stop. Stressful. I did, however, risk all of the above and I used my cell phone camera. My cell phone is always with me (Dad's rule). Disclaimer: I don't always answer it so don't use it against me, mkay?
Check out all the cuteness...
It's a big day for the little guy. He naps well after a school day!
I have to admit that I do enjoy being around all those little people. They're so much fun...poopy diapers and screaming aside.
0 comments:
Post a Comment