Saturday, December 4, 2010

Parent Helper

I must confess...I was helper parent in Ava's classroom last week and I made a conscious effort to try not to take any pictures.  I kind of just didn't want it on my mind.  I wanted to be 100% present in the moment.  Well, I failed miserably.  Are you surprised?  I guess if I really wanted to succeed then I wouldn't have brought the camera with me. 



Who doesn't love a game of freeze tag?!





It was Ava's share day again and she brought in a Shutterfly book that Chris and I made for her a while ago.  It covers her 2nd year of life in pictures.  The other kids in her class laughed at her naked butt pictures.  I guess they've reached that age.  You can see her teacher covering Ava's bottom in this picture.


Snuggling with her puppy after school...

0 comments: