Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Uh Oh Spaghetti-O

My camera broke! *gasp* I know. I know. *shaking head* It's awful. Like, it's a goner. Like, we need to buy a new one. We can't just walk into Best Buy and purchase any ol' camera, no, we have to research cameras and then order one. So this could take a while. Thankfully, I have my trusty cell phone camera and it will have to do until we purchase a new fancy shmancy point-and-shoot camera. Also, I have my Nikon. It's funny because I was feeling guilty about not taking enough photos of the kids with my Nikon. I guess this little hiatus is just what I needed.

Here are some pics of our recent adventures...all taken with my cell phone...

Linc and fish...






















This is Ava's balloon animal. While waiting in line for said balloon animal I rattled off the list of possible balloon sculptures to Ava - princess wand, princess crown, princess bracelet, etc. - and she still chose a DOG. Surprise.

















She chose a pink butterfly with glitter for her face paint though. Progress, I guess.

















I love love love love this picture! He's giving me a kiss...


















Lincoln had his 18-month well-check appointment with the Pediatrician. He's a healthy boy! He weighed in at 26.5 lbs (56%) and he's 34" tall (90%) and his head circumference is 19.25" (80%). He's on track developmentally, too. He did great with the doctor this time - no tears! At home we're working on some slight behavior issues like hitting and throwing food. He's sleeping like a champ, though, he is a light sleeper. We finally omitted his morning nap! He's down to a 1.5 hour - 3 hour afternoon nap.




2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh no about the camera! : (

Courtney said...

RIP point and shoot. I better see you carrying around the Nikon all weekend. You are my personal paparazzi. You must capture everything!