Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ponies and Ernies and Playgrounds...OH MY!

It's been so long since I updated the blog that I had to re-visit it myself to see where I left off because I couldn't remember! Tsk, tsk. As always, I have good reason...we're busy!

Zsa Zsa came into town for a little while and we did just about everything! The weekend started off with a pony birthday party for Ava's friend. This time the kids came to the pony rather than the pony coming to the kids. They were able to learn all about horses and get hands on with the pony before going for a ride. I'm pretty sure I was more excited than anyone else there but what's new?

Ava is learns about what it takes to care for a horse and his stable...


















Ava learns how to keep a horse clean....














Here is a video of Ava painting (conditioning) Mint's hooves...

Finally, Ava gets to ride Mint, the pony...














All saddled up!


















Ava & Mint...


















We went to Busch Gardens with Daddy & Zsa Zsa. Lincoln isn't a fan of the Sesame Street characters...














A real smile!


















He said, "Wee!"














Zsa Zsa and Ava...














Mommy & Linc waiting in line for another ride...














Again, "Wee!"














Cute! Ava & Zsa Zsa have matching toenail polish...














Play time at the playground....




























Here is a video of Ava putting on a show at the playground...


A tasty and refreshing treat after sweating it out on the playground...














"Look, Mom! I can wink!" Kinda...














Post nap Lincoln cuteness...














There, now ya'll are all caught up!

3 comments:

Kelly Reece said...

This is meant to be a compliment: You still look like you did when you were 17. It's crazy. And the picture of Linc crying is both adorable and hilarious all at the same time. :-)

Michelle said...

Ha! Thanks, Kelly! That's nice to hear after this weekend when we looked at some pictures from when we started dating and everyone was all, "OMG, you looked SO young!" At least I'm not almost completely gray like Christopher :-P Anyhow, I think you still look 17, too. Maybe we're wearing rose-colored goggles for each other ;-)

CLO said...

I LOVE the pic of Ava in her horse gear. I think someone needs a pony. ;) Also, Lincoln post-nap is bound to end up in a high school yearbook down the road. Save it for future girlfriends!