It has been wonderful for feeling really at ease with the monster d80 in your hands. And. No more annoying strap around your neck. It's worth it duder.
I mean, you can literally throw your camera around (sorta) and you just know it's not going to go anywhere because your fingers really attach to that crazy material.
I rely too much on my point-and-shoot camera b/c I can throw it in my bag and go. My Nikon feels like I'm keeping track of another child when we're out and about. My point-and-shoot finally died so now I'm back to relying on my Nikon (& loving it).
That link isn't working :-/ It just brings me to Adorama's page. I wanna know what you're talking about, man!
2 comments:
How were you ever without her?
May I make an awesome suggestion? Terry got me this: for Christmas 2 years ago.
http://www.adorama.com/Als/ProductPage/CSCABNKD80.html
It has been wonderful for feeling really at ease with the monster d80 in your hands. And. No more annoying strap around your neck. It's worth it duder.
I mean, you can literally throw your camera around (sorta) and you just know it's not going to go anywhere because your fingers really attach to that crazy material.
Okay I've hyped it up enough, now buy it.
I rely too much on my point-and-shoot camera b/c I can throw it in my bag and go. My Nikon feels like I'm keeping track of another child when we're out and about. My point-and-shoot finally died so now I'm back to relying on my Nikon (& loving it).
That link isn't working :-/ It just brings me to Adorama's page. I wanna know what you're talking about, man!
Post a Comment