Precious boy...
Art with Lincoln...
Behold the power of the iPad...
The infamous hair twirl (so glad I caught this on film)...
And again...
Garden Fun (with a capital "F")...
Sleeping beauty...
Pays to have a big sister...
No idea why we're centered now and not enough energy to troubleshoot so let's just go with it, mkay?
County Fair & another pony...
Oh look, we're on the left again...Weeee!
Go Wolfpack!
Big boy haircut in the making...
After photo...
We're dog sitting Aspen for the week! Hooray! Love her!
I definitely forgot how big Aspen is...
It was REALLY hot outside while Zsa Zsa was visiting and we were cooped up inside and got a little stir crazy so we decided to style Linc's hair and put him in a bomber jacket to take photos. He rocked it...
That's all for now. The End.













5 comments:
They are all centered??
For real? Hmm, it switches from left to centered on my computer - just the text, not the pictures. The pictures are all centered. I'm certain I'm not making any sense tonight...
computers are so annoying!! haha. Love Linc's haircut, sooo cute!!
Ohh ok. Well all of the pictures were centered and the text was all on the left (except for one). I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out...
The whole family is darling.. haircut makes him look like a little boy and not a baby... growing up fast!! Next she will want a pony!!!
Post a Comment