Ava's "Daily Report" from daycare today said, "Ava complimented her friend's shoes & then expressed how much she loved her new shoes."
I asked Ava about her friend's shoes today and she lit up. With a big smile she told me they had flowers on them. I'm afraid Zsa Zsa and Ninny have created a monster ;-)
The other funny is that Ninny mailed a package to "Master Lincoln" and it arrived today. Let me give you some background - Chris doesn't like all those cheesy "masculine" baby clothes. You know, the onesies with footballs and tacky stripes that say "Future Quarterback?" Yeah, that's what he can't stand. With that said, Ninny mailed a package - inside was a note:
"This is as computerish as I could find so far. Let the search begin."
Baffled, we opened the package to find the outfit that Ava is modeling below. Needless to say, Chris loves it! It looks just like a little computer game...cute.
Thank you, Ninny, for Lincoln's outfit! It really is very cute :-)

1 comments:
i love that ava is a little diva. i feel as if i should take some responsibilty in this matter :)
Post a Comment