Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun with Sam

I like this blog because I don't mind posting "snapshots" on it whether they be taken by me or Chris - because this blog isn't focused on photography. In other words, I don't feel bad if the quality of the photos leave something to be desired, I'm just happy to post them. It's liberating!!

With that said, here are some "snapshots" from yesterday's fun at Honey & Papa's house. Samantha, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Rachel and Uncle Ryan came over for the day. Ava was in la la land all day! Unfortunately, I didn't get a single photo of Uncle Ryan with the girls :-( I realized that last night. Honey made some delicious food and TEXAS SHEET CAKE -YUMMY!









Here's a video of the girls playing "Ring Around the Rosie" and then getting into mischief...

1 comments:

Mindy said...

So what happen to Sam's arm??