Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Business As Usual

It's business as usual around these parts...  

Linc started soccer lessons last week.
Although, he had to miss this week because he was sick.  
He LOVES soccer.  
We just got him his first pair of shin guards so I can't wait to get a picture of him wearing those :-)  

 Ava and "one of her best friends" sporting their "BFF" necklaces...


 We had to make another Mind Jar because Lincoln's broke during Show & Tell.
He was devastated.  
Like, wouldn't stop crying so they called me to pick him up.
Devastated.   
Anyhow, the new Mind Jar fixed his spirits!

 He still loves to scooter.  Every day.

 Lincoln asked me to take this picture and put it on my computer.
This is for you, Buddy...


 These kids are growing.  It's happening so fast.
  
A long time ago, in VA, a good friend passed onto Lincoln all of her boys' clothes.  
She was SO generous and the clothes ranged from 24 months - 5T. 
(Thank you, Kelly!) 

Everything was adorable and in mint condition. 

Anyway, Lincoln has been wearing those clothes for years and the other day I unpacked the last of them and hung them in his closet.  

He's wearing a 5T now!?  Really?!  Where has the time gone?!


Stella kept me company while I worked in Lincoln's room...
 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are more than welcome! I am glad that you were able to get use out of them. Wish you were still here for more of them. Miss you here in VA. Everyone looks so happy!