I have to adjust to life with two kids at home every day, all day. It takes planning and creativity. Right now it feels like a hurdle because Linc still isn't sleeping well and I don't function well when I'm tired. It's hard to plan a big outing for the next day when I don't really know how much sleep we're going to be getting that night. We're trudging through it. We relaxed at the neighborhood playground today and it was just what we all needed!
Big boy prefers the big kid swing these days...
Big girl is feeling awfully proud because she discovered that she can climb the rock wall without any help at all...
I love that they pose together. I wonder how much longer this will last?
This poor wasp was trying to die in peace when Lincoln decided to try to "help it get up"...with a stick. He was being gentle, but still. Of course, Louis wanted the stick. It was amusing to watch.
Heh...
This is for Honey...

0 comments:
Post a Comment